I was tagged by ionaonie
Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them; no tag backs. This explanation should be included.
...I tend not to do the tagging parts of these things, mostly because nobody can ever be bothered to do them. So do it if you feel like it.
1. I call Wilson from House, M.D.
'Wifey', because he acts like House's wife. Therefore, it is quite normal for you to hear me saying to House, 'Go talk to Wifey!' (because I <3 Robert Sean Leonard.)
2. When I get really into doing something I enjoy, I forget to go to the loo until somebody comes and knocks on my door and distracts me. Then I abandon them in my room so that I can go.
3. I'm making a scrapbook with pictures and quotes from The Mourning Tree
, my novel project,because I bought a little kit in the US and wanted to play. It actually looks quite neat.
4. When I was three I melted my plastic Early Learning Centre whistle in our gas fire. Mum and Dad had to buy me a new one. (It was sacrificed in the name of science! I swear!)
5. I spend more time talking to my laptop trying to persuade it to do what I want than I spend talking to the girl who lives next door to me.
6. Romantic scenes between characters I like make me squeal like a little girl, even if I'm not alone, and clutch my hands to my chest like I can't contain myself. Romantic scenes for a pairing that I can't stand have me swearing and making death threats towards the disliked party. (Ugh, House/Cameron? Puh-leese.)